Wednesday, September 2, 2009

not much time going on here today, but i need to say something, don't i?
going for no caps too~ just kinda feeling it today....

school started yesterday. i have spent the last week being self-righteous to people who got completely freak~out stressed at the start of the semester. i thought "i am so into school. i never get stressed at the start of it, i get excited. it must be that they aren't really cut out for school." (i should note this self~righteousness is a common theme lately... and let's just say that book I was talking about explains it all--- shame and perfectionism lead to judgement and expectations and people fall short {i fall short} and then i get more self-righteous and judgmental. so attractive, isn't it?) ANYWAY, guess who was that girl getting all freaked out on the first day of school yesterday? this girl! i have an independent study assignment carrying over from the summer on a book i read three months ago (and have since read at least a dozen books) that has me off the deep end. i have an english course that makes no sense to me, reading a book that makes no sense to me, with classmates that make no sense to me. i have a statistics class that in itself isn't stressful, but it is full of first and second year students. this means a lot of going over things i already know and reviewing things i already understand.

today i start my syntax, semantics, and style course which is supposed to be my fun one. wish me luck!

it is official: school has swallowed my life already.

No comments: